Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple products wifi unresponsive (iPhone 6, Macbook Pro, iPad)

Hello,

I have recently started experiencing issues with my apple products and i don't know if it is my BT internet or Apple.

I have ran internet speed tests and BT tests and all came back fine and working; other websites load (Facebook, twitter, Youtube etc.) However Apple.com Does not and neither does the AppStore on these products. So the Internet is fine?

However when i go onto my iPhone 6 and go onto the Apple.com website with 3G/4G it works fine which might make you think the internet is playing up.

I can't think of my next step, i have followed all the manuals and reset all the hardware and still not working. I have spoken to friends who also have this same issue with their apple products and their Internet is working fine for other equipment.

Can anybody shine any light on this?

Kind regards,

Neil

MacBook Pro

Posted on Sep 1, 2015 12:59 PM

There are no replies.

Apple products wifi unresponsive (iPhone 6, Macbook Pro, iPad)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.