Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I view all songs by an artist, NOT grouped by album?

I have a 32gb iPod Touch.

I am aware of the current issue in which songs are not showing up under the artist name if they don't have an album listed or whatever, and I have also noticed that on my own iPod, but that isn't what I'm asking about today.

How do I view all of the songs by an artist, without them being grouped by album? I feel like all of the years I had my old iTouch, I was able to do this. Perhaps it was because I didn't have any albums listed for them, because a lot of my songs didn't have any tags other than artist and title? I've had this current one for a few months now, and I usually just listen to playlists, but when I wanted to just listen to various songs by an artist the other day, I realized it was going to make me back up out of the current album to select the next song each time I wanted to change tracks.

Is my memory just faulty or is this a new thing? Is there a way to change the way the songs are listed? I've been looking all through settings in the library, the iPod settings themselves, and on iTunes, but have come up empty. I delete playlists all the time because I don't like to have a lot of them, so just making a playlist with all of the artist's songs isn't what I'm looking for. Partly because I know I never had to do that before.

Thanks in advance.

iPod touch

Posted on Sep 1, 2015 10:47 AM

There are no replies.

How do I view all songs by an artist, NOT grouped by album?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.