Newsroom Update

The all-new Logic Pro for iPad and Mac delivers breakthrough music-making experiences. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Synchronization option not showing up in project settings

I am trying to set up my Akai Mpk249 to Logic and when i look under file>project settings all that shows up are metronome and audio. I need the Synchronization option. How can I find it?

Posted on Sep 1, 2015 11:59 AM

3 replies

Feb 3, 2017 10:49 AM in response to sewercat

You've been caught by Apple's incredibly foolish "Garageband Mode" which hides most of Logic's advanced features. Apparently Apple doesn't it think it user's intelligent enough to be able to comprehend Logic's normal running mode, you've been working with a simplified version of Logic that was introduced with Logic-X. All previous versions of Logic do not have "Garageband Mode".

To this date I've never seen this cause anything but confusion, nor have I seen a single user who's been grateful for using a dumbed down version of the software they purchased.

Synchronization option not showing up in project settings

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.