Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I get error 2343 when i try to update icloud for windows?

I get error 2343 when i try to update iCloud for windows?

NJC

pc on windows 10-OTHER, Other OS, windows 10

Posted on Sep 1, 2015 1:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 30, 2015 6:24 PM

Apparently Office 2016/Office 365 isn't compatible with iCloud. As a result, we all are getting the 2343 error when we try to uninstall the old iCloud or install the newest version of iCloud. I recommend people boycott Apple until they get their stuff together and fix this. Fact is, not everyone can afford an Mac computer, iPad, iPod, iPhone, etc. We all have to make concessions and, that means, at times we have to use a Windows computer with Microsoft Office.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 30, 2015 6:24 PM in response to stormin14

Apparently Office 2016/Office 365 isn't compatible with iCloud. As a result, we all are getting the 2343 error when we try to uninstall the old iCloud or install the newest version of iCloud. I recommend people boycott Apple until they get their stuff together and fix this. Fact is, not everyone can afford an Mac computer, iPad, iPod, iPhone, etc. We all have to make concessions and, that means, at times we have to use a Windows computer with Microsoft Office.

I get error 2343 when i try to update icloud for windows?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.