Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Having a problem syncing photos

I have read everything I can find on the forum but still no success.

My photo library is my only photo library and is therefore my system photo library.

All software is up to date on iPad and MacBook Pro.

It is a new iPad I wasn't aware of a problem on my previous model.

iCloud is switched off for photos.

When I sync the photos on my iPad transfer to my Photos Library without any problem.

The photos that I want to sync from Photos Library to iPad don't. I just get a message in iTunes saying that my photo library is not yet available.

I tried changing on iTunes from Photos to Pictures but even though my Photos Library is in Pictures folder it says two pictures. On the dropdown menu it then shows the icon for recovered photos, although there are more than two photos in that file.

The pictures folder includes Photos Library, recovered photos, ichat icons and the old iPhoto library which was transferred to Photos (I have now trashed this)

Swapping back to Photos I can see my library with everything in dropdown menu and i've selected just one album to sync.

But it is still giving me same error message.

What else can I do?

MacBook Pro

Posted on Sep 1, 2015 2:53 PM

There are no replies.

Having a problem syncing photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.