Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trouble with garbled sound using Logitech UE Mobile Boombox on my MacBook Air with GarageBand

When I connect my Logitech UE Mobile Boombox to my MacBook Air to play back audio in GarageBand,6.05 the sound is garbled. It works in other applications on my Mac and shows accepted in GarageBand sound preferences. I use GarageBand to record audio for puppet shows, so my tracks are recorded voices and a few sound loops for effects, nothing fancy. Does anyone know if upgrading to the 10 version will solve this? It seems quite intense for a novice and I hate to learn how to use it all over again.

MacBook Air (13-inch Mid 2012), OS X Yosemite (10.10.5), null

Posted on Sep 1, 2015 12:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 3, 2015 12:26 PM

I'm not sure what I did differently but by shutting everything down and reconnecting under GarageBand Preferences/audio midi, the UE started to work. I must not have had them properly paired before. End discussion.

1 reply

Trouble with garbled sound using Logitech UE Mobile Boombox on my MacBook Air with GarageBand

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.