Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Old Alchemy will not install

Hi,

I just recently bought a new mac and I have recent projects with the old alchemy in it.

When setting up the computer I had to get 10.2 and new Alchemy with it.

When opening the old projects, Logic doesn't register the new Alchemy plug in to be used (probably because they are not the same), but my main issue is that even after completing the installation of the old Alchemy plug in, I cannot see it in logic.

It doesn't appear under the plug in manager either.

Any solution for me?

Logic Pro X, OS X Yosemite (10.10.5), MBPR Mid 2015

Posted on Sep 1, 2015 4:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 1, 2015 6:23 PM

Make sure you are using the v1.25 or later version and that you have installed the 64bit AU version..... which LPX requires..

Installed 1.5 on a clean LPX 10.2 and OS X 10.10.5 Mac..... and works fine here....

4 replies

Nov 30, 2015 7:35 PM in response to The Art Of Sound

OK so to recap. I am the all bundle camel audio customer... have downloaded all their latest products and banks, but Logics alchemy will open with old projects that are using camel audios version of Alchemy? also Do I have all the sounds with Logics Alchemy that total pack had or am I missing a few?

Thank you so much this had bothered me for a while

Hope to see camel space and camel phat in logic as well... Supperb plugs

P.S. the only reason I'm asking is because I just rebuilt my Studio mac and reinstalled a plethora of plugs Alchemy is the last one I didn't install because of the Data Raid space issue... So if I get all the sounds and logics alchemy is recalable from older projects I will be supper happy:)

Old Alchemy will not install

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.