Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i download itunes on iphone

how do I download itunes onto my iphone I keep getting the message that it doesn't Support the file.

iPhone 4

Posted on Sep 1, 2015 2:01 PM

1 reply

Sep 2, 2015 2:35 PM in response to Caz292

Greetings Caz292,

My understanding is that you want to download iTunes to install it on your iPhone, is that correct?

iTunes is an application that runs on Macintosh and Windows computers and is not meant for iOS devices such as the iPhone. On the iPhone you have instead three other apps - Music for playing and managing audio content, Videos which does the same thing for movies, TV shows and other video content, and iTunes Store which is for purchasing and downloading such content.

These applications should already be on your iPhone. See these three pages for information about using them -

Music at a glance - iPhone

Videos at a glance - iPhone

iTunes Store at a glance - iPhone

If you can't find these apps, you may want to use Spotlight to search for them. This article describes how to use Spotlight on your iPhone - Search with Spotlight.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Be well.

how do i download itunes on iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.