Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No Apps listed in "use cellular data for:" after restore. iPhone 5s

I used the iOS public Beta program but the battery draining bug is just too annoying. So i restored my iPhone 5s with iTunes to iOS 8.4.1.

Now i can not change the mobile settings for the apps. When i go to settings, cellular, use cellular data for: ist shows me only facetime and passbook. All the other Apps are not listet.

I tried to restore the phone for at least 4 times but the result is still the same. I also deleted the iOS software from my mac and downloaded it again. Still the same result.

What can i do?

Thanks for your help.

Greetings from Switzerland

Andy

User uploaded fileUser uploaded file

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.4.1

Posted on Sep 1, 2015 5:42 PM

1 reply

Sep 3, 2015 11:24 AM in response to Vualahastade

Hi Vualahastade,

I'm sorry to hear you are having these issues with your iPhone. If you were running iOS beta software prior to reverting, you may want to double-check that you followed the process as outlined in the following article:

If you want to go back to the current version of iOS

Follow these steps:

1. Make sure that you're using the latest version of iTunes.
  2. Put your device in recovery mode and restore it. If you turned on Find My iPhone, enter your Apple ID and password after the restore to activate your device.
  3. If you can't finish the restore, get help.
  4. After the restore is complete, you can set up your device from your archived backup. This backup should be from an earlier version of iOS.
    User uploaded file

If your device has a prerelease version of iOS and you restore the device to an earlier version of iOS, you might not be able to restore your backup. This can happen if the backup is from a later version of iOS. For example, you restore your device to the current version of iOS and you try to use a backup that you created using a prerelease version of iOS.

What to do before you install iOS beta - Apple Support

Regards

No Apps listed in "use cellular data for:" after restore. iPhone 5s

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.