Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi my I phone broke an upgrade is now can you help me without the scams need cell,

Hi my I phone broke an upgrade is now can you help me without the scams need cell, my situation I need my cell cause my husband is passing slowly please help me. I can answer cell but can voice call but my screen fell n broke inside my case ? I send it back . Can I get one the six green or blue.

<Personal Information Edited by Host>

Posted on Sep 1, 2015 8:06 AM

2 replies

Sep 1, 2015 6:54 PM in response to greeneyes143

Um...i'm not sure what you said but i'll attempt to answer your question.

I understand that your phone is broken and you need cell service. Simply put, you can't do diddly squat about it. Send the phone back(unless it was your fault that it broke. In that case, your not gonna get your money back) and wait for your new phone. If you really need a phone, go to an Apple Store and buy one or get a dumb phone at Walmart until your new phone ships to you.

Hi my I phone broke an upgrade is now can you help me without the scams need cell,

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.