Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes Incompatible with Windows 10 -- Help

I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and I updated my iTunes to the latest version. Just prior to the upgrades, I synched my iPhone 6 with my computer. Like normal, it synched just fine and all of my new photos since my last synch were copied to my computer hard drive in the exact right folder. Following the upgrades everything changed.

When I tried to synch my iPhone 6 following the upgrade, it not only did not recognize which were my new photos on the phone but it did not show them at all, as if they did not exist. In addition, it did not copy them to any folder, let alone the right folder, on my hard drive. Further, when I tried to put the photos on my hard drive manually, iTunes would not let me -- instead it asked if I wanted to copy all 3,000 pics (old ones not the new ones) to an unspecified folder on my hard drive.

What do I need to do to get iTunes to work correctly with Windows 10 -- i.e. to automatically copy my new photos and videos into a specified folder? This is very frustrating because this is the way we take pictures and save them on multiple devices.

Thanks!

Dell

Posted on Sep 1, 2015 7:16 PM

There are no replies.

iTunes Incompatible with Windows 10 -- Help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.