Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 4 can't find Verizon Jetpack after the last iPhone upgrade

I Have an iPhone 4 which always worked with the Verison Jet pack until I did the latest upgrade to the phones operating system.

now the phone can not find the Jetpack but my two IPads always find and join it.

iPhone 4, iOS 7.1.2

Posted on Sep 1, 2015 7:58 PM

3 replies

Sep 2, 2015 3:33 AM in response to ChrisJ4203

Chris,

Thanks for the reply.

I did the update a week or so ago. I show iOS 7.1.2 on the phone now.

Yes Wi-Fi is on and the phone finds the Trendnet wireless we have but not the Verizon MiFi.

I got the Jetpack because we live in the country and can not get a fast wireless connection and the iphone 4 is just 3G.

Before this problem the 4G LTE on the Jetpack was very fast compared to our 3G or wireless.

I have rebooted the IPhone and the Jetpack and went to the Verizon store and they also tried to get it to work, no luck there.

THanks,

Jim

Sep 2, 2015 8:10 AM in response to Hammond43

You can try resetting your network settings to clear the Wi-Fi connection list. Go to Settings>General>Reset>Reset Network Settings. That will clear all Wi-Fi networks from the device. I'm not sure if the Jetpack has a reset capability, but it may work differently than just powering it off and back on again. You would need to check with Verizon on that one. Just to make sure I understand you correctly, it is not "seeing" this device at all, correct?

iPhone 4 can't find Verizon Jetpack after the last iPhone upgrade

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.