Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

The all-new Logic Pro for iPad and Mac delivers breakthrough music-making experiences. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my previous post called "I can't monitor audio from Record Enabled tracks" isn't really solved

My previous post entitled: I can't monitor audio from Record Enabled tracks isn't actually solved. Is there a way to remove the "solved" tag on it?

Posted on Sep 1, 2015 8:47 PM

5 replies

Sep 1, 2015 10:30 PM in response to The Art Of Sound

Thanks. I saw your response on the other thread and replied. Hopefully David N. can help. I have to admit that I'm feeling desperate because this is really killing my workflow. I have a sinking feeling it's going to remain one of those elusive mystery issues. Hopefully it will just a mysteriously disappear like my last issue when I upgraded to LPX in the first place.

By the way - very much enjoying your Pulsar #339 Linnstrument Mix as I type this. 🙂 I must get my hands on one!

Sep 1, 2015 10:36 PM in response to The Art Of Sound

Yes.. The Linnstrument is quite fun to use though it does take quite some time to learn and get used to.... I can see it's going to be my main focus to truly learn and adapt to... over the coming winter months....

Anyhow.. thanks for the kind comments.. and I did respond one more time with an additional thought, in your other thread....

Cheers..

Nigel

my previous post called "I can't monitor audio from Record Enabled tracks" isn't really solved

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.