Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

delete app from purchase history

How do I delete an app from my purchase history?

iPhone 6, iOS 8

Posted on Sep 1, 2015 10:08 PM

2 replies

Dec 2, 2016 5:02 PM in response to dikrsn6

The answer I got was that you can never delete your app history! This is completely unacceptable and a clear privacy issue. I had to contact tech support about this since the store had no idea what to do. Apparently you can only hide your purchases.

In iTunes

1. Open iTunes.

2. If you’re not signed in, sign in with your Apple ID.

3. From the menu bar at the top of your computer screen or at the top of the iTunes window, choose Account > Purchased. If you use Family Sharing, choose Account > Family Purchases.

4. Depending on what you want to hide, click Music, Movies, TV Shows, Apps, or Audiobooks at the top of the window, then click All. All of your purchased items appear.

5. Scroll to find the item that you want to hide. Hold your pointer over the item and look for the x icon in the upper-left corner. Click the icon

6. When prompted to confirm that you want to hide the item, click Hide. The item hides.

delete app from purchase history

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.