Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Losing My Concerts

I am fairly new to MS and love it so far. One problem however. Every time I create a New Concert, I'll add a few patches and save it. Later, I'll re-open MS3 and the Concert is gone. I can't find it in recent concerts, or the open concert option. I even did a search in the finder for the file that I knew I named it and it comes up with no results found. I just recently upgraded MS3.

I also seemed to have lost my template for 2 keyboards. Any way of "repairing" or getting it back?

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

Brad

MBP 17" i7 16gb 500gb SSD

External 1tb Thunderbolt Drive

Logic Pro X & MainStage 3

Numerous Synths & Controllers

Logic Pro X

Posted on Sep 1, 2015 11:02 PM

2 replies

Sep 3, 2015 11:28 PM in response to Bruno Filipe

I Just created a test concert and was able to save it on my desktop. Whether it remains there or not will take time to tell. As to the external drive, I do have a 1TB external thunderbolt drive. I don't think I saved my concerts to it. When you do a search (spotlight?), does it search your internal drive AND any external drives connected at the time, or does it just search the internal drive. I've gotten used to the HFS (Hierarchial File System) in Windows for so many years that I just assume the file system in the Mac OS is similar.

Losing My Concerts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.