Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App updates crash iPhone (and iPad)

When i'm trying to update apps or turn on auto update, iOS start crashing(reloading(screen freezes, then black, then load screen), then, after some time, crashing again)

The problem is repeatable, i have it already couple months and just not updating apps. My iPad has same problem.

Is it a particular way to fix the problem?

Posted on Sep 2, 2015 12:33 AM

3 replies

Sep 2, 2015 12:41 AM in response to EugeneBos

Try this:

1: Launch the Settings app, scroll down and tap on iTunes & App Store.

2: Tap on your Apple ID, and select the ‘Sign Out’ option from the pop-up menu.

3: Type the password to your Apple ID to login again and update apps.

If this does not help:

Try to reset your device. This won't delete your data stored on this device.

• Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button
  • Press and hold on the Home button
  • Keep holding both buttons until the display turns off and back on with Apple logo on it.

Alternatively, you may go to Settings - General - Reset - Reset All Settings

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201559

If this does not help, restore your device to factory settings. Note that this will erase the data from your device.

Take a look this Apple Support article: Use iTunes to restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support.

If these steps don't work, contact Apple and ask for help.

https://www.apple.com/support/iphone/contact/

Sep 17, 2015 12:24 PM in response to thunderzzz

Thanks, this developers of iOS so dumb. When i reset settings these idiots removed all my iCloud passwords, including wifi for mac, and when i turn off and turn on wifi to fix it(because these idiots spoiled wifi previously too) i lost my access to the wifi completely. Looks like android and windows soon will be more reliable

And when i restore from backup of course i had only backup after update to buggy iOS 9 and of course these idiots can't restore passwords to iCloud. Omg what a morons

P.S. fuсk you apple

App updates crash iPhone (and iPad)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.