Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bought a few books on iBooks but won't download or sync

I bought two books on iBooks, but every time I get updates for the books they WILL NOT download or sync. When I connect any of my devices (i.e. iPad Air 2 and iPhone 5S) to sync these books, they DO NOT appear in any of my "Sync Book" lists. When I open the iBooks app on my iMac, these two books DO NOT appear on any of my collections or lists either. Every time I need to update or sync these two books, I have to go into my account on each individual iBooks app on all of my devices, click on the Purchased link, and manually re-download them over and over again. I have already tried to delete these books and re-download/re-purchase them multiple times. Every single time, I get a pop-up message that says I've already purchased these books and can download them again for free. I have also gone into my account settings and clicked on the "Unhide" links for each book, but they still DO NOT appear on any of my iBooks apps. I am running out of ways to fix this problem.

iPad Air, iOS 8.4.1, Richard

Posted on Sep 2, 2015 12:47 AM

There are no replies.

Bought a few books on iBooks but won't download or sync

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.