Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple care protection Plan 30days remains

I was wondering if anyone could help me please?

I purchased a MBPr from an IT guy Brand new and sealed last year and this being my first Apple product I registered it under my name and with all the details. I am a uni student and going into second year and realised my 1 year warranty is about to expire and my main question is am i still able to purchase the apple care protection for a further 3 years, and would i be able to get my 15% student discount or not?

how do I go about this, does anyone know ?

Thanks

MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2014), iOS 8.4.1

Posted on Sep 2, 2015 1:17 AM

1 reply

Sep 2, 2015 1:36 AM in response to guidance101

You can buy the protection plan as late as the last day of the existing warranty. It will extend your Apple care for TWO further years (The three years mentioned is from the original purchase date of the device). In my view, well worth the cost.

If you buy from an Apple store or On line, you will need to ask about student rates there. Remember Apple care can be purchased even in supermarkets but it is unlikely they have the knowledge to advise you.

Apple care protection Plan 30days remains

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.