Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

soft copy of my bill

I lost the bill of my Iphone 6. I live in India but i bought my phone from Canada. Can anyone please help me to get a soft copy of my bill

iPhone 6, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Sep 2, 2015 2:00 AM

14 replies

Sep 2, 2015 3:30 AM in response to vikas2201

vikas2201,

I would really like to help further but that would involve you putting your private address and purchasing details in this forum ... and that is neither allowed or wise. Do you have a premium Apple reseller near where you are. I know India doesn't have a formal Apple presense, at least not for retail. I will check if there is another link in India.

I'm not sure if this address will help make contact.

Apple India Private Limited. 19th Floor, Concorde Tower C, UB City, No.24, Vittal Mallya Road, Bangalore 560001, India. CIN: U30007KA1996PTC019630.

Sep 2, 2015 3:42 AM in response to vikas2201

By "snail" mail he means getting a piece of paper and write a letter to the store asking for the receipt. Then get an enveloped, write the address of the store that he provided earlier on the letter, purchase the appropriate postage and send it through your postal system. Be sure to put your email address in the letter.

soft copy of my bill

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.