Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS not syncing contact info from multiple accounts

Hey guys, new to iOS, my Windows phone died yesterday. Using a temporary iPhone 5s.

On Windows Phone, my Microsoft account was able to link up with Facebook, Gmail, Linkedin etc and merge all my contact info easily to one contact sheet. I could go into a Google contact for instance and it would show me facebook accounts or linkedin accounts that I could link with, and would pull in automatically any additional email, phone numbers, profile pics or even facebook birthday or status updates. So far in iOS I haven't been able to get this to happen. I am using my Google account for contacts in iOS, and facebook is installed as well as linkedin, have the contacts synced and turned on. However when I go to my individual contact sheets in iOS, it won't pull any of the info through facebook or linkedin like profile pics or additional email addresses even though it says its linked. Tried the sync.me app and it did pull a few facebook profile photos in. I am just not sure why iOS is having a harder time pulling the same info through that Windows Phone was able to do just fine over the weekend.

Am I missing something here? Do iOS users do contact syncing differently? I am on iOS 8.4.1

Posted on Sep 2, 2015 4:49 AM

1 reply

iOS not syncing contact info from multiple accounts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.