Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I work for a small school and we use Apple TV's in our classrooms. A couple of them started freezing on the HBO screen that pops up when you turn them on. I've tried restarting them and unplugging all the cords and letting them sit for a few minutes

I work for a small school and we use Apple TV's in our classrooms. A couple of them started freezing on the HBO screen that pops up when you turn them on. I've tried restarting them and unplugging all the cords and letting them sit for a few minutes or longer and they always freeze at the same screen. I checked to see if I was able to locate and mirror to them with airplay and I could but the display was still frozen on that screen. So in order of what I see after I restart is: loading screen--->HBO offer screen---> freezes on that screen. Any help would be appreciated.

Apple TV, iOS 8.4.1

Posted on Sep 2, 2015 7:09 AM

There are no replies.

I work for a small school and we use Apple TV's in our classrooms. A couple of them started freezing on the HBO screen that pops up when you turn them on. I've tried restarting them and unplugging all the cords and letting them sit for a few minutes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.