Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When I try to buy the the book a box pops up that states: Your book seems to have frames on one or more pages that do not contain photos. You must either change the layout of those pages or place photos in those frames before you can proceed with this bo

I'm having problems buying my iPhoto book. A box pops up stating: Your book seems to have frames on one or more pages that do not contain photos. You must either change the layout of those pages or place photos in those frames before you can proceed with this book. I have triple checked and all frames contain photos. This is not allowing me to bypass and buy the book. Quite frustrating since I've been working on this for over several weeks. I even google this and the suggestions haven't worked.

Thanks,

Yvette

Posted on Sep 2, 2015 4:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply
4 replies

Sep 2, 2015 3:06 PM in response to yvmthomas

You have a missing photo and until you find it and either change the layout to not include a photo or add a photo you can not order

You must either change the layout of those pages or place photos in those frames before you can proceed with this book.

That seems exceedingly clear to me

go through your book and verify that no page has a gray background (this is an indication that a photo is needed for the background), that there are no missing photos on pages requiring a photo that are then covered up with a photo and that every photo from has a photo in it - you most certainly do have a missing photo in your phpotobook

LN

When I try to buy the the book a box pops up that states: Your book seems to have frames on one or more pages that do not contain photos. You must either change the layout of those pages or place photos in those frames before you can proceed with this bo

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.