Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to transfer music from my Iphone to Itunes?!

I have recently recovered my windows, so I had to remove all data from it, including my music.

So I copied all the music to my external Hard drive & after re-installing my ITunes, it couldn't relocate my music anymore!!

Now I want to transfer my music from my phone to ITunes. but I don't know how that's possible!

iPhone 4S, iOS 6

Posted on Sep 2, 2015 4:41 AM

1 reply

Sep 3, 2015 6:33 AM in response to haxion

Howdy haxion,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities.

From your post I understand that you have backed up your iTunes folder to an external drive, and you need to get that loaded back to a new installation. I see that you've also tried to recover the iTunes folder from that backup, but you've been unable to get the content loaded, and now you want to recover the content that's on your iPhone.

First of all I'd like you to follow the steps in the link below, starting with Part 3, in order to try and recover your iTunes library that's on the external drive.

How to move your iTunes library to a new computer - Apple Support

If that doesn't work for you, then you can try and recover your iTunes library from your iPhone by following the user tip by turingtest2:

Recover your iTunes library from your iPod or i... | Apple Support Communities

Take care.

how to transfer music from my Iphone to Itunes?!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.