Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 6 screen is Showing some horizontal lines on screen and some times it's going weird like I am not able to look at anything.

I Am in India and we won't have any service centres available for us except authorised. Can I ask for a replacement or only they should replace my iPhone.

Any of them faces the same problem earlier and it's getting worse day by day. Is there any alternative for authorised service Center because I don't know whether I can trust them or not.

NOte :- I have 265 days company warranty left.

iPhone 6, iOS 8.4.1, null

Posted on Sep 2, 2015 6:54 AM

2 replies

Sep 3, 2015 12:26 PM in response to Suryateja Madhavarapu

Hello Suryateja Madhavarapu,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

I see from your post title that your iPhone is displaying lines on the display. In order to help get this issue resolved I suggest that you go through the steps outlined below.

If you see lines, missing sections, discoloration, or poor image quality

1. Try to restart your device. If you can't restart, force restart your device.
  2. If this doesn't work, restore your device.
  3. If you still see the issue after you restore, contact Apple Support.

Get help with the screen on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Cheers.

My iPhone 6 screen is Showing some horizontal lines on screen and some times it's going weird like I am not able to look at anything.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.