Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Changing Store popup

I'm trying to place an order for the calendar from the Photos app and it's showing me this popup - "The credit card associated with this Apple ID is assigned to the United States store. If you change the store, you will need to place the order again."

What do I do?

MacBook Air, OS X Yosemite (10.10.5)

Posted on Sep 2, 2015 5:53 AM

6 replies

Sep 2, 2015 11:30 AM in response to bhawna2109

Apple will not sell a product that is being sent to an address that is a package forwarder. It is a violation of company policy. Apple tries to diligently fulfill its obligation of not shipping to countries that are listed as banned by the US government. If Apple recognizes the address as a known package forwarder, the system will cancel the sale. If the system suspects that the address is actually a package forwarder, the system will cancel the sale.

If you live in India and wish to purchase an Apple product, you will need to buy that Apple product from an Authorized Apple reseller in India.

Late 2012 Mac mini, OS X Yosemite 10.10.3; Apple Watch, 38 mm silver AL, Watch OS 1.0.1; iPad Air 2 & iPhone 6+, iOS 8.3

Changing Store popup

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.