Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 6, no ringtone via Bluetooth

I recently purchased a Bluetooth headset for a motorcycle helmet. It paired without a problem. Everything works perfectly, I hear texts coming in, I hear the swoosh of sent mail, can listen to music through Music or Pandora. Everything except, when a call comes in there is no ringtone. If I'm listening to Music while the phone "rings" everything is silent. If I'm not listening to music there is no indication at all that the phone is ringing. I had thought it was an issue with the headset however, the exact same thing happens when I pair it with my JBL Charge bluetooth speaker. I'm certain in the past that ringtones came through the Charge because I remember it interrupting the music. I've tried re-pairing the devices, rebooting and even reset all settings in the iPhone with no effect. Appreciate any suggestions?

iPhone 6, iOS 8.4.1

Posted on Sep 2, 2015 4:48 AM

There are no replies.

Iphone 6, no ringtone via Bluetooth

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.