Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud mail on my iPhone keeps reappearing

Only happening to my @me.com address, I delete the emails that come in that I do not need, and they keep reappearing for several days, several times a day. Sometimes, the mail comes in as new when the older instance of the same email is still there. One of the emails deletes, but the other still remains, and the date/timestamp displays the original date and time of the email, not when it appears on my phone again. It eventually does stop, but I am not sure how or why it does stop.

This also happens with older emails, I can go days/weeks after one email stops reappearing, then all of a sudden it will arrive again for a few days, then stop.

I have done everything I can think of, I deleted the account and added it again after a couple days. I log on to my PC and go to iCloud.com and delete it there, they still appear.

Thoughts?

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.4

Posted on Sep 2, 2015 7:04 AM

There are no replies.

iCloud mail on my iPhone keeps reappearing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.