Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Slow extreme downloads updates through the App store with WiFi connection

Hello,

For several weeks I observe extreme slowness in downloads / updates via Wi-Fi App Store in Spain, when previously worked correctly. I dropped my operator abnormalities and other features of the iPhone operating properly.

Greetings and thanks

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.4.1

Posted on Sep 2, 2015 6:31 AM

5 replies

Sep 2, 2015 6:34 AM in response to Engineer_Tech

1: Launch the Settings app, scroll down and tap on iTunes & App Store.

2: Tap on your Apple ID, and select the ‘Sign Out’ option from the pop-up menu.

3: Type the password to your Apple ID to login again. Test.

Take a look at this Apple Support article:

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204051

Reset your network settings.

Settings - General - Reset - Reset Network Settings

Reset your device. This won't delete your data stored on the phone.

• Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button
  • Press and hold on the Home button
  • Keep holding both buttons until the display turns off and back on with Apple logo on it.

Alternatively, you may go to Settings - General - Reset - Reset All Settings

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201559

Sep 2, 2015 6:50 AM in response to Engineer_Tech

The issue could be with your phone or perhaps with the Apple server. If it is with the iPhone, the recommendations by thunderzzz above should address it. If with the server, I don't know where the one you are accessing is located (in am in the US) but I have a contact in London who has been reporting the same, very slow or unresponsive upgrades and downloads. Don't know if his issue and yours are connected. May be worth checking with your friends or coworkers to see if they are having a similar issue as you in España. Si tienen el mismo problema, la dificultad no es por su telefono. Buena suerte, señor. Carlos

Slow extreme downloads updates through the App store with WiFi connection

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.