Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When I select a photo in an album a different photo appears. Why and how do I fix?

I am trying to make a photo album in with MyPublisher using photos in iPhoto. When I click on a photo a different photo appears to edit.How do I fix this? The photo that appears is not in this album. Its as if there are 2 albums on the screen.

iPhoto '11, iOS 8.4.1

Posted on Sep 2, 2015 8:33 AM

2 replies

Sep 2, 2015 8:37 AM in response to tmcolwell

What software are you using?

and what are you doing? For MyPublisher support you need to contact their support forums or manual

and please provide a concise and clear description of your work flown and you problem - from your post I can not tell what is going wrong or even what software you are haven g problems with

LN

Sep 2, 2015 10:29 AM in response to tmcolwell

Assuming you are using some version of iPhoto 9.x (even though you've posted in the Photos for Mac forum) try the following:

Do the following:

1 - launch iPhoto with the Command+Option keys held down to open the First Aid window. Be sure to follow the circled recommendation in the screenshot.

User uploaded file

2 - apply Option #2, Rebuild Thumbnails. If could take more than one attempt to fix all of the thumbnails.

User uploaded file

When I select a photo in an album a different photo appears. Why and how do I fix?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.