Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 5c Memory Issue

There is a weird bug on my iPhone 5c. I bought it about 6 months ago and it worked just fine for the first 5 months, but about a month ago it started flashing "Your storage/memory is full" massages.

The thing is there are about 2GBs of apps/photos stored on it which should leave another 3GB of free memory, but there is none. I thought I miscalculated something, but then again iTunes is also showing that I have 3GBs of free memory.

After reading a few post here I found out that a lot of people have the same issue. Turning off iCloud Drive seems to work for most people, but it didn't really work here.

I eventually did manage to get my memory/storage down to its normal state after restoring my phone from my last backup.

Sadly this lasted only for a week, before I got the same problem again..

Does anyone has any suggestions?

iPhone 5c, iOS 8.4.1

Posted on Sep 2, 2015 10:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 2, 2015 10:23 AM

Forgot to add that since I'm getting the Storage is Full alerts my phone got really slow, most apps keep crashing, I can't take photos or basically do anything besides checking my email and making phone calls.

1 reply

iPhone 5c Memory Issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.