Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i have an apple ID and it expired so i used the another Visa card and also changed the apple ID too. it all verified by apple. now, when logged in with my newly changed apple ID and tried to update my apps, it said, " your Apple ID has been disabled"

i have an apple ID and it's payment was expired so i used the another Visa card and also changed the apple ID too. it all verified by apple. now, when i logged in with my newly changed apple ID and tried to update my apps, it said, " your Apple ID has been disabled" I wrote to Security team of Apple, all they have said is reset your password. i have tried so many times but it still says the same thing....i am tired. Please help.

MacBook Pro, OS X Yosemite (10.10.3)

Posted on Sep 2, 2015 7:27 AM

2 replies

Sep 2, 2015 5:45 PM in response to maheshfromauburn

If you downloaded/purchased the apps using one Apple ID and have now changed the Apple ID, you cannot update the apps under the new Apple ID. Apps are permanently locked to the Apple ID used to download/purchase them.

Changing the password will not alter that, you need to purchase the apps again using the new Apple ID or go back to the old one.

i have an apple ID and it expired so i used the another Visa card and also changed the apple ID too. it all verified by apple. now, when logged in with my newly changed apple ID and tried to update my apps, it said, " your Apple ID has been disabled"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.