Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

help :(

my phone serial number disappears 😟

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.4.1

Posted on Sep 2, 2015 8:16 AM

5 replies

Sep 2, 2015 8:28 AM in response to reshayl 001

I don't think you understand how a forum works. This is not a chat session, you post a question, you receive answers, you reply to answers until you get your question answered. You do not post multiple threads of the same/similar content about the same thing. I've read all of your threads and you do not really provide any concrete information. Try putting together an intelligent question. See this information about constructing a question. If posting in English is difficult for you, then post in your native language and people will need to translate.

How to write a good question

To help other members answer your question, give as many details as you can.

• Include your product name and specs such as processor speed, memory, and storage capacity. Please do not include your Serial Number, IMEI, MEID, or other personal information.
  • Provide the version numbers of your operating system and relevant applications, for example "iOS 6.0.3" or "iPhoto 9.1.2".
  • Describe the problem, and include any details about what seems to cause it.
  • List any troubleshooting steps you've already tried, or temporary fixes you've discovered.

help :(

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.