Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Whenever I try to sign into iTunes it says X-Apple-AMD-action_message

I Am annoyed because i cannot download apps or sign into my hame centre for some reason!! I have lost progress For several of my games, some help!

iPhone 5c, iOS 8.4.1

Posted on Sep 2, 2015 8:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 3, 2015 1:10 PM

Hello willfox13,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

I understand from your post that whenever you try and sign in to the iTunes Store on your iOS device you are getting the error "Could Not Sign In - X-Apple-AMD-Action_message." I can definitely understand your frustration with this issue, so in order to start troubleshooting this issue I'd like you to please follow the steps outlined below.

1. Go to Settings > iTunes & App Store.
  2. Tap your Apple ID, then tap Sign Out.
  3. Go to the Music app and make sure that no accounts are signed in by tapping on the profile icon in the upper-left corner, as shown below. If any accounts are signed in, sign out.

User uploaded file

4. Restart the device.

5. Go to Settings > iTunes & App Store.

6. Sign in with the Apple ID and password that you use with the iTunes Store.

If you continue to get the error message after going through those steps, please let me know.

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 3, 2015 1:10 PM in response to willfox13

Hello willfox13,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

I understand from your post that whenever you try and sign in to the iTunes Store on your iOS device you are getting the error "Could Not Sign In - X-Apple-AMD-Action_message." I can definitely understand your frustration with this issue, so in order to start troubleshooting this issue I'd like you to please follow the steps outlined below.

1. Go to Settings > iTunes & App Store.
  2. Tap your Apple ID, then tap Sign Out.
  3. Go to the Music app and make sure that no accounts are signed in by tapping on the profile icon in the upper-left corner, as shown below. If any accounts are signed in, sign out.

User uploaded file

4. Restart the device.

5. Go to Settings > iTunes & App Store.

6. Sign in with the Apple ID and password that you use with the iTunes Store.

If you continue to get the error message after going through those steps, please let me know.

Take care.

Whenever I try to sign into iTunes it says X-Apple-AMD-action_message

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.