Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Nano generation 4. I lost all the content when I did a scan and fix problems. It showed 0 songs. I am trying to sync library back to it, and it tells me that there is not enough free space to add all the content. Does the content still exist device

Nano gen. 4. I lost all the content when I did a scan and fix errors. It showed 0 songs. I am trying to sync back to the library to add the content back to iPod. I get the message that there is not enough space to add all of it. So the iPod still has or thinks it has the content? It will only add about 1/3 of the songs that were on it.

iPod nano

Posted on Sep 2, 2015 10:29 AM

There are no replies.

Nano generation 4. I lost all the content when I did a scan and fix problems. It showed 0 songs. I am trying to sync library back to it, and it tells me that there is not enough free space to add all the content. Does the content still exist device

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.