Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

suggest a keyboard app for me?

Typing with iPhone's default keyboard is a struggle for me. Even held horizontally, the keys are too small. there's no keyboard vibration and button clicks are not quite loud enough for me if it's noisy. I constantly miss top row buttons and don't know it because, if I'm not necessarily hearing the clicks then I don't know if I tapped a letter or dead space above the keyboard. Typing was a breeze on my Droid Razr M which ironically had larger keyboard buttons despite being a smaller screen. I could type very fast with few errors. Way to be the usability leader you posture yourself as Apple! But I digress..

I have SwiftKey which is only OK IMO. The letter buttons are wider which helps. But I don't like losing the left- and right-scroll and comma keys of the default keyboard, in horizontal orientation at least. And I really dislike the word suggestion row above the QWERTY row, and HATE the fact that you can't disable it.

Does anyone know of a keyboard app that has:

- at least slightly bigger keys than the default app (bigger could mean wider, taller or both, I think any size increase would help me)

- left and right scroll keys (I could live w/o comma key)

- NO word completion/suggestion above the top row of keys, which I inevitably hit by accident.

??

Appreciate any suggestions!

iPhone 6, iOS 8.3

Posted on Sep 2, 2015 11:37 AM

There are no replies.

suggest a keyboard app for me?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.