Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 6 suddenly not syncing with Microsoft Outlook 2010

My calendar and contacts have happily synced for months over WiFi with the Outlook 2010 calendar and contacts on my computer (Windows 7). They have suddenly stopped syncing.

I have re-set the itunes sync settings and checked the computer, but there is still no sync.The only thing that I think might have changed is that I upgraded to IOS 8.4.1 on the iphone 6, but I think that the timing of my upgrade was earlier than the sync stopping - so it is probably not the culprit. I have not changed anything else on my computer nor iphone - so I don't understand what has caused the sync to stop.

Any solutions please.

iPhone 6, iOS 8.4.1, Windows 7

Posted on Sep 2, 2015 10:50 AM

1 reply

Sep 3, 2015 1:17 PM in response to JoannaGG

Hello JoannaGG,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

I see from your post that contacts and calendars are not syncing from Outlook 2010 to your iPhone. To troubleshoot this issue I suggest that you follow through the steps in the article linked below.

Troubleshooting Sync Services on Windows with Microsoft Outlook 2003, Outlook 2007, or Outlook 2010 - Apple Support

Cheers.

iphone 6 suddenly not syncing with Microsoft Outlook 2010

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.