Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

new itunes a joke?

honestly apple, what is wrong with you?

since the new itunes has arrived nothing works anymore. I use apple music and here are my problems:

some songs i can't even play anymore cuz theyre always grey and nothing happens when i click on them

some songs (actually bought in itunes!!!) always have this cloud right to the lenght and i just dont get them on my iphone anymore

i legally dowloaded some mixtapes on livemixtapes cuz they cant be bought nowhere and if i search some of those albums or intrepreter theyre not be shown in my itunes app. only the respective singles can be found when sorting for tracks

i bought a song from amazon years ago and when i load it on my phone itunes changes it to a strange remix ive never heard before

you cant play all tracks from a single interpreter anymore except you make a respective playlist

Everything was better with old itunes, thank you apple! ive already spended 12 hours to figure out how to solve these problems, nothing works...

Im gonna switch to samsung...

Posted on Sep 2, 2015 9:58 AM

4 replies

Oct 12, 2015 2:47 PM in response to Penny90

@Penny90 and whoever else,

I feel your pain as I'm not extraordinarily happy with the new iTunes either. As I see it, the major change has been twofold: Move the user to a cloud-centric syncing platform and make the UI revolve around giving the user more opportunity to interface with individual tracks ( which makes it harder to navigate through your playlists, especially since there is no cached state allowed when reopening iTunes again.. )

Keep in mind, ever since Jobs died, there is no more super-anal QA being done for user experience, as Apple has made more obvious moves to compete in the market place before prioritizing flawless function. You're still getting a great platform, but every time they make a change ( which is usually geared to get more money from us ), you are going to have to sit down and do some homework on getting through all the new fluff if there is some. Release notes documentation can go a long way with this.

Remember: Apple owns you. Suck it up or build your own.

new itunes a joke?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.