Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My question is about the password I bought 2 days ago Macbook Air laptop computer when I set up I type to the box App I and password was ok but when i try to make open iCloud my apple Id and password it is not working

To Whom It May Concern,

I bought the Macbook Air 2 days ago when I had to set up or registrasion with the laptop my App ID and password was ok but with ICloud it is not working I went to back to the store Lady told me delete password now I have a to different password when I open computer it is different when I go to the iTunes also different and I got the massage I don't have any Apple ID and password Everything is weird what can I do I love this computer please let me know Sincerely Katalin

iMac, iOS 4.3

Posted on Sep 2, 2015 9:02 AM

1 reply

My question is about the password I bought 2 days ago Macbook Air laptop computer when I set up I type to the box App I and password was ok but when i try to make open iCloud my apple Id and password it is not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.