Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Help! My MacBook Pro Crashes at least 3 Times Daily

So, my computer crashes at least 3 times a day, and each time, when I turn it back on, it says it was a Kernel panic. However, I'm not so sure that is the exact problem. When I'm watching a video, the computer freezes and the screen glitches out with black and green, and then crashes. The computer gets quite hot when any app that uses significant data is on, and I never have more than 3 open at a time. Today, for the first time, it rebooted and can to a loading screen, but instead of the Apple logo, it was a circle with a line through it, but no folder behind it. It then rebooted again and went straight to the login screen It has also crashed and rebooted showing what is in the picture below. I've brought it to Apple 2 times, and went to Fry's once, and no progress had been made. They can't even determine what's wrong, which I find doubtful. Any help would be much appreciated, as this has been going on since early 2015.User uploaded file

MacBook Pro (15-inch Mid 2012), OS X Yosemite (10.10.5), Sony 512GB SSD, Aftermarket 8GB RAM

Posted on Sep 2, 2015 11:04 AM

3 replies

Help! My MacBook Pro Crashes at least 3 Times Daily

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.