Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have two iPhone Events folders in iPhoto. Why? How combine?

iPhone 5, iOS 6, Happens on my iPhone 5 too.

Posted on Sep 2, 2015 11:30 AM

2 replies

Sep 2, 2015 12:33 PM in response to jeffrey98

There is no "Event folder" - there are events and there are folders - folders only contain other folders or albums - event are the basic automatic organization - the easiest way to move photos between events is to flag the photos in one event and then select the destination event and use the add flagged photos to the select event command

LN

Sep 2, 2015 1:51 PM in response to jeffrey98

Do you mean two iPhoto Events folders?

User uploaded file

If so click on the one folder (1) you want to move into the other folder (2) and select all of the albums in the large window on the right. Drag them onto the icon of folder 2 that you want to keep and release. That will move all of the albums in folder 1 into folder 2.

Now that folder 1 is empty you can delete it by Control (right) - clicking on the folder and select Delete Folder from the contextual menu.

User uploaded file

User uploaded file

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.