Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ich kann iTunes 12.2.2 nicht installieren.

Das neue iTunes-Update für Windows 7 hat mein iTunes zerschossen. "Dann installiere ich das Programm eben neu", dachte ich. Also habe ich das alte iTunes deinstalliert und wollte das neue installieren. Funktioniert aber nicht. Es erscheint immer folgende Fehlermeldung:

User uploaded file

Das Problem dabei ist: Ich bin der Administrator! 😠 Trotzdem kann ich es nicht installieren 😟. Ich habe auch schon versucht ein neues Benutzerkonto mit Admin-Rechten anzulegen und iTunes darüber zu installieren. Funktioniert aber auch nicht.

Außerdem habe ich den Computer auf vorgestern zurückgesetzt. Dann erscheint zwar das alte Desktop-Symbol wieder, aber starten lässt sich iTunes trotzdem nicht, weil plötzlich irgenwelche Files fehlen.

Ich nutze iTunes seit Jahren und hatte nie Probleme. Wie bekomme ich es wieder installiert? Mehr Ideen habe ich als Nicht-Informatikprofi nicht, bin halt nur ein einfacher Nutzer. Wer kann mir Helfen?

Windows 7, 64 Bit System

Posted on Sep 2, 2015 10:33 AM

5 replies

Sep 2, 2015 11:10 PM in response to turingtest2

here's rough translation:

the new itunes update for windows7 has locked my itunes. "then i'll just install the program again[newly]', thought I.

so, I uninstalled the old and wanted to reinstall the new itunes. but it didn't function. i get the following error message:

[[the smaller window reads something like:

the rights of the installer are insufficient [do not extend out] in order to grab ..............C:programfiles(x86)\itunes

the installation cannot proceed. contact administrator or systemadministrator....

try again --------cancel

]]

the problem is that i AM the aministrator. Nevertheless, i cannot [proceed] with the installation.I've also tried to create a new user account with administrative rights and to install itunes [over] this. also did not function.

Additionally, i turned back the computer to yesterday. then the old desktop symbol appears again, but itunes still does not allow itself to be started, because suddenly some files appear to be missing.

I have been using itunes for years, and never had any problems. How can i get it installed again? As a non-IT-professional, i am but a simple user. Who can help me?

end of translation....

my two cents: also as a simple user [meine zwei pfennige als auch simple user]:

I received a similiar error message whilst recently trying to use itunes 10 on yosemite OS [hab aehnlich fehler gesehen als ich versuchte altmodish itunes 10 on neues Yosemite OS [geht nuer mit itunes 12]]

so perhaps you are experiencing a similar mismatch and tt2 will sort you out in no time flat! [vieleicht haben Sie auch ein mismatch und der lieber tt2 ist sehr hilfsbereit!]

maybe the question is which version of itunes is compatible with windows7? [ist die frage, welche version itunes geht mit windows7?]

note to tt2: last summer you kindly helped a very cranky me consolidate my itunes library [scattered amongst several EHD] and were so patient and helpful. I have felt very indebted to you and so, I hope that my translation is of some help to you/ OP. many thanks again. [this summers project is how to get snow leopard onto new yosemite so i can cling to itunes 10!!!!]

Ich kann iTunes 12.2.2 nicht installieren.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.