Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

photo disk full

Every time I try to download photos to Iphotos with either my phone or cannon camera it says that the disk is full. I have been deleting files/folders/pictures to make more room, and have deleted over 1,000 photos yet I still get the same message. How can I clear space in Iphoto and my Idisk?

MacBook

Posted on Sep 2, 2015 10:46 AM

2 replies

Sep 3, 2015 12:33 PM in response to hctaliaferro

Start with details

What Photo software and OS are you using - You posted in the Photos for Mac forum but reference iPhotos (which is not even a program - there is Photos and iPhoto - no iPhotos )

What disk is full? Where is your Photos or iPhoto library located? What exactly does an iDisk have to do with this? Have you emptied the Photos recently deleted album or the iPhoto trash and system trash?

How much free space do you have on your main hard drive (in the finder right click on it an get info) - If your library i son a i=different drive how much free space does it have and what format is it (in the finder right click on it an get info)

LN

photo disk full

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.