Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Does anyone know why my Airport Utility on my iMac, which is not on any beta software, reports version 6.3.4 but the help article reports the latest version is 6.3.2?

Does anyone know the latest version of Airport Utility on OS X for a newer Time Capsule is?

Thanks!

iMac, OS X Yosemite (10.10.1)

Posted on Sep 2, 2015 11:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 2, 2015 11:50 AM

AirPort Utility 6.3.2 was the current version of AirPort Utility at the time the help article was originally published. Apple has not updated the help article.

If you are running the most recent version of the Yosemite operating system, you already have AirPort Utility 6.3.5, which is the most up to date version.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 2, 2015 11:50 AM in response to AnthonyCL

AirPort Utility 6.3.2 was the current version of AirPort Utility at the time the help article was originally published. Apple has not updated the help article.

If you are running the most recent version of the Yosemite operating system, you already have AirPort Utility 6.3.5, which is the most up to date version.

Does anyone know why my Airport Utility on my iMac, which is not on any beta software, reports version 6.3.4 but the help article reports the latest version is 6.3.2?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.