Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Missing videos

Hi there,i hope you can manage to give me a hand with my problem.i am losing a few of my holiday videos(roughly 3/4) which do not appear to be in both my photo library or my icloud account. I am 100% sure i did not delete it,optimise phone storage was ticked until i realised some videos was missing therefore i ticked download and keep originals. My icloud storage is 5GB,when i checked my icloud account,it said that my storage is near full so what i did is bought 20GB of space.When i go onto icloud>Photo,i see this loading bar that says 'uploading 961 items' i am currently in a country with bad wifi connection although even when i do manage to get good connection,this number only slightly changed by a small amount,although i asked a verified apple reseller about this and said that its only the connection.My theory is that could my missing videos be still uploading to my icloud account? I am worried that i have lost it because before my holiday videos and my recent holiday videos are on my icloud, therefore shouldnt my mid holiday videos be on there too?

Posted on Sep 2, 2015 12:41 PM

1 reply

Missing videos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.