Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Migrate data from one account to another

Hi,

How can I transfer all a iCloud data (Photos, Contacts, bookmarks, calendars, notes, etc etc) from one account to another?

My problem is that I don't have anymore a credit card issued in the US so paying for iCloud storage plus apps and Apple Music is a bit complicated.

I can't change stores because my account has credit in it and a active trail version of Apple Music.

Thanks

Martin

MacBook Pro, OS X Yosemite (10.10), OSX 10.10.1 - MID 2012, i7 2.9 Ghz

Posted on Sep 2, 2015 1:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 10, 2015 10:21 AM

If by account you mean an Apple ID account, then that cannot be done. All you can do is call Apple and ask if they are willing to assist you.

Apple Store Customer Service at 1-800-676-2775 or visit online Help for more information.

To contact product and tech support: Contacting Apple for support and service - this includes

international calling numbers..

For Mac App Store: Apple - Support - Mac App Store.

For iTunes: Apple - Support - iTunes.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 10, 2015 10:21 AM in response to Turner.Martin

If by account you mean an Apple ID account, then that cannot be done. All you can do is call Apple and ask if they are willing to assist you.

Apple Store Customer Service at 1-800-676-2775 or visit online Help for more information.

To contact product and tech support: Contacting Apple for support and service - this includes

international calling numbers..

For Mac App Store: Apple - Support - Mac App Store.

For iTunes: Apple - Support - iTunes.

Migrate data from one account to another

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.