Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I use PowerPoint with ICloud or IPhone photos?

I am creating a PowerPoint presentation on my PC with photos emailed to me and/or stored on my phone and ICloud. Any suggestions on an easy way to drop the photos into the PP? THANKS! Deb

iPhone 6, iOS 8.3

Posted on Sep 2, 2015 1:41 PM

1 reply

Sep 4, 2015 2:18 PM in response to debfromminneapolis

Hey Deb,

That sounds like a fun project. So you would like to use the photos that you have in your email and on your iPhone. I can assist you with getting your photos off your iPhone and emails.

One way to do this is using iCloud.com if you are using an iCloud email address and iCloud Photo library. Take a look at the steps below on how to download attachments for your email and downloading pictures from your iCloud Photo Library.

Download or open email attachments
http://help.apple.com/icloud/?lang=en-us#/mm6b1a4d4d

Download attachments

1. Open an email message that contains an attachment.

A message that contains an attachment has a paper clip icon User uploaded file to the right of the sender’s name in the message list.

2. If you don’t see the attached files listed above the message body, click More (on the far right).

3. Click the file you want to download to your computer.

4. Locate and open the attachment.

The file is downloaded to the location specified in your web browser’s settings. With Safari on a Mac, the default location is your Downloads folder.

Use the Photos app on iCloud.com
http://help.apple.com/icloud/?lang=en-us#/mm290519723b

Download photos or videos to your computer

1. Go to Photos on iCloud.com.

2. Do one of the following:

• Click Moments to see your photos or videos grouped by time and location.
    • Click Albums, then click an album to view its contents.
  3. Click Select Photos.

4. Select the photos or videos you want to download, then click Download.

The largest available version of each photo and video you select is saved in your Downloads folder on your computer (or other folder specified in your web browser’s preference or options settings).

If you are not using iCloud Photo Library, then importing the photos to your computer will do the trick. If you not have done that before, take a look at the article below for the steps on how to do that.

Import photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your Mac or Windows PC
https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201302

Let me know if this helps or need further assistance.

Take it easy

How do I use PowerPoint with ICloud or IPhone photos?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.