Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Tasks/Reminders

Is it possible to create a task/reminder by importing a Word document? I like using the Tasks app, but get tired of having to type each reminder in on the phone keyboard.

iPhone 6, iOS 8.4.1

Posted on Sep 2, 2015 1:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 3, 2015 6:28 PM

That's not possible with the built in reminder. However, there are thousands of task management programs out there. Perhaps there's one that does that. It's worth remembering that the built in reminder program is a very lightweight program, intended for a few reminders. It tends not to work as well for people who are trying to manage large numbers of lists or tasks.

Personally, I generally use Siri for generating reminders. I find it very fast.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 3, 2015 6:28 PM in response to BLT2015

That's not possible with the built in reminder. However, there are thousands of task management programs out there. Perhaps there's one that does that. It's worth remembering that the built in reminder program is a very lightweight program, intended for a few reminders. It tends not to work as well for people who are trying to manage large numbers of lists or tasks.

Personally, I generally use Siri for generating reminders. I find it very fast.

Tasks/Reminders

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.