Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Converting PPT to video while keeping the inserted audio files

I must be going mad. I have spent 10 hours doing the following: I have Microsoft Powerpoint for Mac 2011 Version 14.4.4.

I have created a powerpoint. I went to insert audio for each slide and placed audio on each slide. I then went to slide show and created one that worked with the audio and transitions. Its 60 min. long. When I play slide show from start it works perfectly. Here's my issue....

I want to create a link from this slide show and embed it in Facebook so that others can click the link and watch. I tried to convert to iMovie but it won't bring the audio. I tried converting to quick time; no audio. I tried to upload to YouTube Straight up... nothing. I tried to save as a movie.. no audio.. BTW.. I don't have Keynote as my mac runs with a window platform - not by my choice... work dictates. 😟

PLEAAASSSEEE can someone help me? I was supposed to have this done 8 hours ago. TIA

MacBook Air, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.5)

Posted on Sep 2, 2015 4:47 PM

There are no replies.

Converting PPT to video while keeping the inserted audio files

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.