Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

students switched appleids on their iPads and now they can't get their purchased apps and ibooks for school

We use JAMF for pushing out apps and ebooks in our school. Some of the students switched between two AppleIDs and now are lockout of downloading their school books on their iPads for 90 days. Does anyone know of a way to resolve the issues so they can use the textbooks?

iPad Air, iOS 8.4.1

Posted on Sep 2, 2015 3:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 3, 2015 9:40 AM

HI cjloufek,

I haven't had this issue, but I would start by calling Apple Education Support: 1-800-800-2775 . I'm sure you're not the first one with students adding/switching their Apple ID's on school owned devices. 🙂

You could also check with your JAMF Technical Account Manager. I've always had good experiences with our JAMF rep.

Good luck!

~Joe

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 3, 2015 9:40 AM in response to cjloufek

HI cjloufek,

I haven't had this issue, but I would start by calling Apple Education Support: 1-800-800-2775 . I'm sure you're not the first one with students adding/switching their Apple ID's on school owned devices. 🙂

You could also check with your JAMF Technical Account Manager. I've always had good experiences with our JAMF rep.

Good luck!

~Joe

students switched appleids on their iPads and now they can't get their purchased apps and ibooks for school

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.