Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I just bought a iPhone 6 and the Internet reception is very poor and I think it's the phone.

my friends iPhone 6 gets 3 bars in my room. But with my iPhone I only get 1-0 bars . My old phone I used to get 3 bars in my room and my internet is very strong. (When I mean bars I mean the internet bars on the top left corner) its this phone and I just got it today... I want to fix this problem. I updated ios to the latest iOS version . And I didn't change anything to my internet...yet.

iPhone 6, iOS 8.4.1

Posted on Sep 2, 2015 4:46 PM

9 replies

Sep 2, 2015 6:00 PM in response to mAlex100

AAre you basing theses results on your home WiFi network only? If you are, I will also try power cycling your router. I realize that your other devices can connect, but it is worth a try. Just unplug you router for about 30 seconds and then plug it back in again.

You could also try Settings>General>Reset>Reset Network Settings. You will have to enter your WiFi network password again.

I just bought a iPhone 6 and the Internet reception is very poor and I think it's the phone.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.